The Productivity Institute research conference
This conference is of interest to academics in the fields of productivity.
Our keynote speaker is Prof. Erik Brynjolfsson of Stanford University, one of the most cited authors on the economics of information and productivity.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- John Fernald (INSEAD) and Robert Inklaar (University of Groningen)
- Jagjit Chadha, Hande Kucuk and Adrian Pabst (NIESR)
- Stephen Roper and Halima Jibril (University Warwick) and Mark Hart (Aston University)
- Enrique Garcilazo, Ana I. Moreno-Monroy and Joaquim Oliveira Martins (OECD)
- Tony Venables (The University of Manchester)
- Martin Weale (Kings College, London)
Agenda TPI Research Conference 2021
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending